clint

Re: Technical Illustration Job Board

There was a comment on an old post from Sergio looking for some work.

Hello good morning I'm writing from Colombia, I am interested in a picture of a tractor-trailer with a schematic or parts thereof where competitive all its parts, I wonder if there is the possibility of having an image and could cost as thanks! !

http://technicalillustrators.org/2009/1 ... /#comments

JamesProvost

Bose is looking to hire a technical illustrator in the Massachusetts area.

For more information, contact Tracy Swyst at tracy_swyst@bose.com or 508-766-1922.

JamesProvost

Justin Ruckman at Priceless Misc is looking for someone to help create animated technical illustrations similar to these.

Get in touch at justin@pricelessmisc.com

JuanCal123

I can give a heads up to all of you when I leave my current job, so then if your interested you can come work here. IM in Roseville California at the moment. the pay is decent and the work environment is laid back.

ill keep ya all in mind if your interested

Stevenwhoward

"Immediate Need!!!
Let me know if you are interested in the below job need we have, and send me your updated resume…ASAP!!!

Technical Illustrator
Menlo Park, CA
Contract is six weeks only

Urgent need for a Technical Illustrator to produce vector artwork for user documentation.

- This individual will be primarily responsible for the generation of hardware views to illustrate installation and maintenance procedures.
- Must be familiar with developing isometric drawings from engineering drawings and CAD files.
- Working knowledge of Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and a 3D CAD application is required; SolidWorks experience is a plus.
- Special consideration will be given to individuals with 3D animation, architectural drawing, illustrated parts breakdown and catalog skills.
- Must be able to work within defined budgets and meet schedule deadlines.
- Associate degree with a minimum of five years of directly related experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience is required.

Regards,

Nikhil Teja
Technical Recruiter
Data Group, Inc."

He also mentioned it would be about 40hrs/week at good pay. If I didn't have a full-time job I would have taken up this offer so I'd suggest you go for this. They need an illustrator soon.

Please contact Nikhil Teja at: Nikhil@datagrp.com or call at: 512-872-2785 or 732-791-2348

JuanCal123

lol,
DOE for pay, believe me. I was offered that job, but the length of the contract is just to short for me right now, but the pay is very very tempting. if I was unemployed or if it was a year contract with possable extention I would be in.

by the way been looking around and theres seems to be a big need fopr Technical Illustrator right now around the US. Not sure why, maybe its that time fo the year, its a good time to be choosy and make that next investment. Im out there keeping my eyes open ;)

This is a good time to switch jobs and find that new salary

JuanCal123

Im still tracking jobs for Illustrator and boy all of sudden this month its been spiking

it started slow back in June, but now Im seeing so many post. I wonder if this is a cycle every year around this time... Anyone know?

JuanCal123

Im seen a lot of work out there, anyone seen the same thing?

Im liking our odds, looks like a lot of Work for Technical illustrators, Technical illustrators/Graphic artist, Technical illustrator/ Drafters is really up for the past month or two. is it the time of year or does it change depending on economy of the country?

cause im loking at a few job boards and boy the openning have picked up all of a sudden. Boeing is hiring in calilfonria.

well I hope there happy hunting out there. Im looking, but unsure if ill make a move this year, sense im taking a Engineering course

JamesProvost

OtterBase is recruiting for the following positions at an Interactive Educational company:
• Graphic Designers
• Illustrators/Storyboard Artists
• Copywriters
• Animators
• Game Designer
• Programmers
• Associate Producers

Email LosAngeles@otterbase.com
Call 424 278 6625

I assume it's in-house in the LA area.

JuanCal123

After 3 month of applying finally got a response from Space X. I almost got in I had all the graphic qualifications, but not the Technical writing proficiency. They let me know that they Will keep me in mind as they lilke the work I've been doing.

It was a pick me up Im getting my name outhere.

A few weeks back Apple was interested in me, but they only wanted to pay 15 to 17 an hour for the position, that was surprising. I was sure they would pay me 40 an hour.

If I did need a job I wouldn't mind, but right now that wasn't going to work.

hope I learn from all these experiences

Return to “General”