Let me know if you are interested in the below job need we have, and send me your updated resume…ASAP!!!
Menlo Park, CA
Contract is six weeks only
Urgent need for a Technical Illustrator to produce vector artwork for user documentation.
- This individual will be primarily responsible for the generation of hardware views to illustrate installation and maintenance procedures.
- Must be familiar with developing isometric drawings from engineering drawings and CAD files.
- Working knowledge of Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and a 3D CAD application is required; SolidWorks experience is a plus.
- Special consideration will be given to individuals with 3D animation, architectural drawing, illustrated parts breakdown and catalog skills.
- Must be able to work within defined budgets and meet schedule deadlines.
- Associate degree with a minimum of five years of directly related experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience is required.
Data Group, Inc."
He also mentioned it would be about 40hrs/week at good pay. If I didn't have a full-time job I would have taken up this offer so I'd suggest you go for this. They need an illustrator soon.Please contact Nikhil Teja at: Nikhil@datagrp.com or call at: 512-872-2785 or 732-791-2348