Mike A

Anything we can do to help?

I'm desperate to see technical illustrators.org and this forum more active - I don't want to loose it. Is there anything I, or any other members could do to help? There's not been a postfor quite some time.

Regards,

Mike

Stevenwhoward

Re: Anything we can do to help?

Possibly. The thing is with technical illustration, it can generally be one of the most time consuming forms of illustration out there, whether freelance or full-time employment. I've been meaning to do a post for some time, I just need a good screen capture app and will post when things free up a bit for myself. You have anything in mind for topics, discussions for the site?

JamesProvost

Sorry for the absence, it's been all work and no play for me lately.

If you have ideas/tips/suggestions/links for posts, feel free to email them to suggest@technicalillustrators.org and I'll try to get them up on the blog. As always I'm open to guest bloggers, so pitch your article to me at the same address.

Stay tuned!

Mike A

James,
Many thanks! Great to see new activity on the site!

Mike

clint

I'm hoping to get a little more involved in the coming year, it's been a bit nuts for me. Left my full time gig and finally after 10 years of dreaming about it, I'm freelancing full time now. So hopefully without having a full time job distracting me I can put more effort into this site.

Return to “General”