JamesProvost

Astute Graphics Summer Fest Sale - 50% Off

http://www.astutegraphics.com/summer-fest-sale/

If you've been holding off on Astute Graphics' amazing Illustrator plugins, now is a great time to buy.

For new customers, they're offering 50% off their entire suite of plugins (approx. $266 USD).
For existing customers, it's 50% off the plugins you don't own.

They recently released a unified installer which makes installing the entire suite or select plugins a one-step process.

Full disclosure, I beta test for AG and receive the plugins free in consideration of that.

JuanCal123

Re: Astute Graphics Summer Fest Sale - 50% Off

wonder if they have any tools that changes my line drawing at a click of a button into ISo?

Im usually working on a 60 degree rotation.

or maybe a tool that will mimic the same line orientation I decide to pick on. for example theres a 25 degree line or a 15.5 degree line, I would simply select the tool and pick the line and automaticall I would start drawing in the same orientation

just an idea

JamesProvost

Instant Isometrics is still a dream, but I think your "Angle Eyedropper" sounds feasible.

Their Dynamic Measure & Protractor tool in the VectorScribe package have a lot of options, so you can get something close to what you describe. You'll have to click a start point and end point or click and drag along the line, and it'll automagically set your constrain angle to match.

More details here: http://www.astutegraphics.com/shortcuts ... rotractor/

JuanCal123

thanks James
I will take a look and see.

Return to “General”