Rahul KULKARNI

Necessary Astute Graphics Plug-Ins for Tech-Illustrations

Dear all,
I want to know which are the important plug-ins from Astute Graphics that will be pretty useful if we are working on line-art illustrations. I checked out their site, but found that most of the plug-ins are for graphic designing. So that makes me pretty confused :? I am attaching an example of the illustrations I work on. I mostly need the plug-ins with nice edit-trim and fill-in capability.

Regards,
Rahul KULKARNI
Attachments
File 1_Page_08.jpg
File 1_Page_03.jpg
With respect,
Rahul KULKARNI

JamesProvost

Re: Necessary Astute Graphics Plug-Ins for Tech-Illustration

They're all pretty handy... but I recommend AutoSavior (free), ColliderScribe, InkScribe (though I'm so used to the AI pen tool, I'm still struggling to learn this), MirrorMe, SubScribe (free), VectorScribe.

I should probably do some videos to show how I use the Astute Graphics tools. There are a lot of different tools, a lot of features, a lot of workflows to re-learn, so it can be quite intimidating, or hard to see how it applies to one's day-to-day work.

JuanCal123

TY James. I might be purchasing one of those plug ins next week payday. Been looking at those for a while and boy they do come handy on speeding up work. Im looking towards getting, "VectorScribe".

Rahul KULKARNI

Thanks James! :D
With respect,
Rahul KULKARNI

Return to “General”