Stevenwhoward

The Most Realistic Digital Pencil Brush

Recently, one of my talented friends at Dreamworks posted some digital art that strikingly looked as if done with a traditional graphite pencil. She provided a link to the creator of the amazing brush for Photoshop. I highly recommend downloading it. It's free! Anymore I just sketch things out on the computer as I can move quickly to the digital Illustrator or Photoshop work (plus having a Cintiq makes digital sketching easier). This brush helps make that experience more natural and realistic.
Here is the link: http://www.macalabs.com/blog/2014/11/18 ... a-ps-brush
Download and enjoy!

JuanCal123

Re: The Most Realistic Digital Pencil Brush

oh boy oh boy I can't wait to get home tonight and play with and see the results. IM always looking for new interesting brushes to enhance my workflow and make some magic happen at work.

Thanks for sharing Steven

clint

Thanks, I will try that out. I recently bought some from Ray Frenden that are excellent, that I used to give a job a more hand drawn look.

JuanCal123

i tried the Brush. I must not know how to put the setting, cause I didnt get any real good results. On his site he has that head skeleton as a sample he did with this brush, but I couldn't get the same results. wish I knew how to put the setting correctly for mt Wacom tabletor Photoshop brush settings

Return to “General”