John Hartman

Just Saying Hi!

Hi Everyone,

I have enjoyed visiting this site for some time and I just wanted to say how much I appreciate seeing a location on the web dedicated to technical illustration. I have enjoyed viewing the great artwork presented here as well as some of the discussions.

I have been working in this field for almost two decades and I am sure I am not alone in thinking that there are fewer and fewer of us working in this demanding profession. A site like this can do a lot of good by educating the public and encouraging interest and growth in our profession.

Thank you James Provost for your vision and hard work!

Best,
John

JamesProvost

Re: Just Saying Hi!

Welcome aboard, John. Happy to have you here!

jhatch

Hi John,

I love your hand done stuff, the Sander Table is just about perfect in feeling and detail.

Best,

Jim

John Hartman

Thank you Jim for your affirmation!

I do like hand made illustrations but this piece and the others in my portfolio are digital. I started out using markers and colored pencils but over ten years ago I switched to digital. I wanted my work to retain some of its hand made qualities so I developed digital techniques to achieve this. I haven't used a piece of paper for my commercial work since.

Best,
John

Don Cheke

Hi John,

Nice to see a new face on the forum. You have a lot of great work posted in your portfolios. Thanks for sharing.

John Hartman

Hi Don,

Thank you for your input. I just visited your website and I must say it is both comprehensive and creative. Keep up the good work!

Best,
John

Return to “General”