clint

Re: Old school

Man, it took me a while to dig up this piece of crap. I'm still amazed I graduated college sometimes. The top one was my rushed, unfinished school project, the bottom one I tried to clean up after school.

My files were so old finder and photoshop kept crashing trying to even preview them. It's pretty funny looking back at old images from 15 years ago or so, shit was so low res. I just looked at a website that I built that only fits on a 1/4 of my screen. I forget how small monitors used to be.
Attachments
ford.jpg

jhatch

Nice Clint! You are missing a few engine details though....

When I was in college Computers were just crap and I think we still had Mac Paint? We were all painters and this is the type of stuff I did my senior year. All acrylic on board no airbrush: http://www.hatchillustration.com/Auto_posters_F_15.html

bennoS

3 xs650.jpg
3 xs650.jpg
3 xs650.jpg
I am truly amazed ( nearly jealous) that their is an edjucation in this discipline. I can see the difference between my uneducation an your educated style.
Colours are more balanced and some times fascinating.
Here in the Netherlands it's dificult to get to a higher level. I think the only way is to keep an eye on you guys an try to figure out how you do it.
Maybe in the nearby future it's possible to study " info graphics " And maybe i'm to old to get keen on 3D.
I fownd a drawing of the YAMAHA XS650SE Motor i made about 23 jears ago ( i wasn't that bald as i am now)

bennoS

Oeps sticky fingers on a greasy mouse

clint

jhatch wrote: When I was in college Computers were just crap and I think we still had Mac Paint? We were all painters and this is the type of stuff I did my senior year. All acrylic on board no airbrush: http://www.hatchillustration.com/Auto_posters_F_15.html
Holy crap! They had computers when you were in college, I don't believe it. Just kidding.
Nice painting!

I wish I had some of my old photoshop work before photoshop even existed, I was awesome at cutting and pasting and photocopying images to look just right.
Some people did not like that.

Return to “General”