JamesProvost

Relocating

I'm in the midst of relocating from Vancouver to my hometown of Toronto. Updates from me will be slow over the next few weeks (though I am enjoying the spirited debates in the comments ;)

Maybe I'll turn it into a post on the topic... If my computer gets delivered in pieces today, it'll make for a really interesting post.

clint

Re: Relocating

What's bringing on the move? Good luck, I hope it goes smooth.

Mark Saunders

Good luck with the move, but come on James, you gotta agree - we need thick and thin lines the right way round... ;)

jhatch

Hey james,

Congrats on the move. Landing in YYZ I do hope you are a RUSH fan!

Jim

Stevenwhoward

I know that nothing new really has been on the forum or main site for awhile and understandably considering technical illustration is a time taking work. However, I check the forum and main page daily and notice from time to time spammers getting into the forums. Is there a way to prevent this in the future or a method already in place? Just asking out of concern for the best for the forum and the site overall. Anyway, I look forward to hearing and seeing what all of you are doing and what has kept so many of you busy.

JamesProvost

Steven—I just turned admin approval on. Hopefully no more spam unless my spammy-user-sense fails.

Return to “General”