nareshdevineni

information on the complete technical illustrator book

hiiii everybody...... i m naresh,i love technical illustrations and adobe illustrator.
when i m thinking to learn technical illustration using illustrator , i found a book named as "the complete technical illustrator".
Now this book is out of stock every where...there are only 7 copies left....out of them 4 are new........all these 7 copies are of high price staring from 242 $ ........when i m planning to buy a copy of this book..... i found this website with the following post

http://technicalillustrators.org/2009/1 ... lustrator/

and in the comment section ..... the author of this book "greg maxson" sir wrote that they are working on pdf version of this book..... (i felt really lucky).....but i couldnt wait....so i enquired the mcgrahill publishers with the help of bookadda.com ..... they said that they will releasing new version of this book by next month.....

Is that true??
If true,i can wait for that edition(since i m not so rich..... i want to save some dollars by buying paperback version of that book(50 $) rather than going for hardover version (>240 $))
If false i should hurry to buy one of these books at amazon .....

please help me by providing some information about this book ..... thank you ! :)

matt_lorenzi

Re: information on the complete technical illustrator book

Has anyone purchased the PDF version of this book? Looks like it would have some good resources, and the price is right.
Just want to know if anyone has had any first hand experience with the PDF version.

nareshdevineni

Re: information on the complete technical illustrator book

matt_lorenzi wrote:Has anyone purchased the PDF version of this book? Looks like it would have some good resources, and the price is right.
Just want to know if anyone has had any first hand experience with the PDF version.
Hey matt,i have buyed the pdf version on the day it was released.I had good experience with the pdf version.The book is purely technical.You can buy pdf without any hesitation.I m sure you will love it(ofcourse,if you are serious about technical illustration).The only thing that is missing is the CD that is provided with paperback version.It have no effect on the book what so ever.Good luck :)

Return to “General”